Alex Orsetti is from São Paulo and has been dedicated to the visual arts for over 20 years and to graffiti for 7. Graduated in communication design, he attended free courses in engraving and drawing. In his works, the urban context has always been present. He started in street art with the project Scream on newsstands. Since 2012 he has been graffitiing alone within a monochromatic range.
Main street art projects:
- 2017 – Portão Project – Ateliê Alê – São Paulo / SP
- 2016 – Sampa Graffiti – Episode 20 – Video documentary youtube.com/watch?v=5SzpiDsrBBE
- 2016 – Stroke Art Fair – Munich / Germany
- 2016 – Art Coexistence Project: Tent 9 de Julho – São Paulo / SP
- 2014 – Niggas Meeting – Cantinho do Céu / Grajaú – São Paulo / SP